Thursday, September 9, 2010

Leash on Life Has Hit the Big Time!

Just a small note about something fun & informative...

Leash on Life will be on Entrepreneurial radio tomorrow, 9/10 at 11:00AM!!!! HOW FUN IS THAT?!?!

At 11AM, go to:
www.lifeimprovementradio.com
And...you can call in with questions at: 727-329-9167!

From there, you will be able to listen to me, Nancy of Leash on Life be interviewed about my business, the dog wash and the 2nd annual Loving Care Pet Fair!

Thanks to Laurie Puckett of Remmell Wellness ... what an opportunity to talk about what I love and gear people toward wonderful pet charities! There are many animals who are homeless and who have been abused. The dog wash and other small events lead up to the pet fair which will split proceeds between chosen charities.

I love my job! I can't wait to talk all about it! Thank you to all of you who have helped me grow!

All this because I have the greatest Beagle on earth!


No comments:

Post a Comment